Join our merry band of seven Wendell area body movement teachers leading sessions on a rotating basis.
A variety of yoga styles are offered.
Teachers include: Christine Texiera, Donna Horn, Elizabeth Witham, Janice Doubleday, hay Cooper, Shay Cooper, Sam Scherer, and Wendy Sager
Sundays, October 23, 2016 - May 28, 2017
A donation of $3 or more is requested to help sustain the program.
STUDENTS OF ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME.
- Students are responsible to participate at a level that is safe for their own physical condition.
- While some students attend regularly, classes are designed to work on a drop-in basis.
- Please do not wear scents or perfumes.
Sessions start promptly at 10 AM.
- Bring a yoga mat, if you have one. (Mats are available to borrow.)
- Stop by the Library to pick up a copy of the teacher schedule.
Mostly Yoga is sponsored by Friends of the Library.