The Coordinator’s primary role is to support the Selectboard in carrying out their duties.
Here are some of the Coordinator’s responsibilities:
- Serve as liaison between the Board and other departments and committees, state officials, and members of the public.
- Consult with Town Counsel on a wide range of issues
- Prepare bid specifications
- Obtain quotes for major purchases
- Work on budget preparation
- Submit bills for payment
- Oversee repairs to town properties
- Develop and post Selectboard meeting agendas
- Handle Selectboard correspondence
- Prepare Town Meeting and Election Warrants
- Create the Annual Report.