There is a collection of files available for access and download from the Wendell Free Library's server. These files can be either accessed from any of the public workstations in the Library_Public folder or on the Library's local network (eg via the Library's WiFi) at the URL public.wendellfreelibrary.org. These files include:
- PDF maps of Arsenic and Uranium levels in wells around town.
- Several Linux distributions (but also see mirror.wendellfreelibrary.org).
- Computer educational materials, including the Arduino IDE, the Raspbery Pi Education Manual, and MakerSpace Bundle
- Files relating to Wired West and Broadband.
- The Wendell Free Library Firefox toolbar plugin.
These files are freely available to library patrons. Feel free to download them to your laptop or mobil device. Or bring a thumb drive and copy the files using one of the library's patron workstations.