FAQ Topic: Sanitation

What items can be recycled?

The WRATS accepts at no charge household recyclables such as paper, cardboard, bottles, cans, aluminum products, milk cartons, etc.

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

As a resident of Wendell you have access to at least six Household Hazardous Waste collection events each year: Pre-registration is required To see the complete list of collection event dates, times and locations, go to http://www.franklincountywastedistrict.org/HHWreciprocal.html. More information about recycling and waste disposal is available in the Recycling and Transfer Station department.

Close window