FAQ Topic: Business licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

Contact the Town Coordinator at 978-544-3395×100 or coordinator@wendellmass.us or visit Mass.Gov to Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Retail License.

How do I obtain a Business Certificate?

Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 110 sections 5 & 6 state that any person conducting business in the Commonwealth under any title other than the real name of the person conducting the business must file a certificate. Forms are available in the Town Clerk’s Office. Each person named on the certificate must sign the form in … Continued

Close window