FAQ Topic: Business

How do I file for a liquor license?

Contact the Town Coordinator at 978-544-3395×100 or coordinator@wendellmass.us or visit Mass.Gov to Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Retail License.

How do I obtain a Business Certificate?

Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 110 sections 5 & 6 state that any person conducting business in the Commonwealth under any title other than the real name of the person conducting the business must file a certificate. Forms are available in the Town Clerk’s Office. Each person named on the certificate must sign the form in … Continued

How can I obtain a copy of the municipal codes?

Visit the Building Department for building related forms and permits.  The Zoning Bylaw and Subdivision regulations are available for download. The town’s Wetlands Regulations are also available for download. The Health Department Regulations are also available for download. For additional town bylaws and regulations, see the Selectboard or Town Coordinator.

Close window