FAQ Topic: Licenses

How do I file for a liquor license?

Contact the Town Coordinator at 978-544-3395×100 or coordinator@wendellmass.us or visit Mass.Gov to Apply for an Alcoholic Beverages Retail License.

How do I get my dog licensed?

The Town Clerk issues dog licenses. Only dogs are licensed and all dogs must be licensed each year. While cats are reported on the street list they are not licensed.

Close window