FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I submit a petition for a town meeting warrant?

Anyone can petition to have an issue put on the warrant for the Annual Town Meeting or for a Special Town Meeting. At this time, a petition can be brought to the Selectboard for review as long as the warrant is still open. Speak with the Town Clerk or Town Coordinator about possible deadlines. The … Continued

How do I get Internet & Telephone Service?

Please call Whip City Fiber at 413-485-1251 or head to Whip City Fiber to bring unlimited, high-speed internet and VoIP phone service to your home. Visit the Wendell Net Department for more information about Wendell’s Fiber To The Home network.

How do I apply for an absentee / vote by mail ballot?

You can vote by absentee / vote by mail ballot if you will be absent from your city or town on election day, and/or have a physical disability that prevents your voting at the polling place, and/or cannot vote at the polls due to religious beliefs. Apply in writing to the Town Clerk including your … Continued

How do I register to vote?

There are three ways to register: Call the Town Clerk to have a Mail-In Voter Registration form sent to your home address, Stop in at the Town Clerk’s office to register in person, or Register at the Registry of Motor Vehicles when you renew your driver’s license. Learn more about voter registration.

Close window