All official information about the novel coronavirus COVID-19 published by the Town of Wendell will appear here.
- Wendell Board of Health Updates, posted 23 October 2020
- Wireless Internet Hotspots In Town, posted 16 May 2020
- COVID-19 Response Updates, posted 7 May 2020
- Important Information Regarding Your Tax Bill, posted 11 April 2020
Going to WRATS? Please wear a mask!, posted 11 April 2020
- Important Changes to Local Elections, posted 11 April 2020
- Rabies Clinic Cancelled, posted 18 March 2020
- Mass211 Phone Line for COVID-19 Information, posted 18 March 2020
- Country Store Seating Area Closed, posted 17 March 2020
- Temporary Change in WRATS Procedures, posted 16 March 2020
- Wendell Library Closed, posted 16 March 2020
- State of Emergency Declared, posted 15 March 2020
- Guidelines for Good Neighbors Program, posted 14 March 2020
- Handwashing and COVID-19, posted 13 March 2020
- Are You at Higher Risk for COVID-19?, posted 13 March 2020
- Town Hall Closing, posted 12 March 2020
- Coronavirus information, posted 29 February 2020
Order Wendell Flag Logo Products from Silverscreen Designs.
Hoodies and other styles in both adult and children's sizes, as well as tote bags, can be ordered through their website. To avoid shipping charges, orders can be picked up at Silverscreen in Greenfield. Adult long sleeve t-shirts can also be purchased at the Wendell Country Store, or by calling Mez Ziemba (978) 544-3177. There isn't an option to purchase a Wendell flag for flying as yet, but that option should be available in the future.
SALES OF THESE ITEMS ARE A FUNDRAISER BY AND FOR THE FRIENDS OF THE WENDELL FREE LIBRARY.
Wendell residents can purchase an Earth Machine backyard compost bin at a subsidized price of $25. The subsidized compost bin can be purchased at the WRATS or at the Solid Waste District office. Visit The District's Composting page for information on backyard composting and the District’s office location. The town encourages all residents to remove organic material from the trash and bring it to the transfer station collection program and/or use a backyard compost bin. Approximately 25% of household trash is organic material that can be diverted to a compost collection or compost bin.
There is a new way to submit payments for Wendell taxes. This online service is available for the recently released 2018 Motor Vehicle excise tax bills and will be an option for all Motor Vehicle, Real Estate and Personal Property tax bills going forward. Bills will be available for online payment as soon as the paper versions of the bills have been mailed out. The online payment option is only available through the due date.Read more: Pay your Wendell Real Estate, Personal Property and Motor Vehicle Excise Taxes Online